Let us guide you through the process of completing the paperwork and review your eligibility!
Once found eligible, we can assist you in finding resources near your community.
We monitor the services you receive to evaluate their quality of care.
We spend time with you to determine the best plan.
Needing help? Contact CDR and let our experienced, educated Support Coordinators help you navigate the services systems.
Contact Bryan Noack- Director of Support Coordination at
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
State of Missouri defines a Developmental Disability as:
- An intellectual and/or physical disability that began before the age of twenty-two; and
- Is likely to continue indefinitely; and
- Results in substantial functional limitations in two or more areas of the following major life activities:
* Living/Working Independently * Communication * Self-Direction
* Mobility * Self-Care * Learning
If an individual is a resident of the Perry, New Madrid, or Pemiscot counties who is an individual with a developmental disability, such as, but not limited to: Autism, Cerebral Palsy, head injury, Down Syndrome, Epilepsy and/or Intellectual Disability, they may be eligible for services.