Let us guide you through the process of completing the paperwork and review your eligibility!
Once found eligible, we can assist you in finding resources near your community.
We monitor the services you receive to evaluate their quality of care.
We spend time with you to determine the best plan.
Interested? contact CDR and let our Support Coordinators who have received specialized education and experience help you to determine eligibility for services. Contact Bryan Noack- Director of Support Coordination at (573) 547-6639 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
State of Missouri defines a Developmental Disability as:
- An intellectual and/or physical disability that began before the age of twenty-two; and
- That is likely to continue indefinitely; and
- Results in substantial functional limitations in two or more of the following areas of major life activities:
* Living and Working Independently * Communication * Self-Direction
* Mobility * Self-Care * Learning
If an individual is a resident of the Perry, New Madrid, or Pemiscot counties who has a developmental disability, such as, but not limited to: autism, cerebral palsy, head injury, Down syndrome, epilepsy and/or intellectual disability; they may be eligible for services.
Our CDR Support Coordinators will work with the Sikeston Regional Office to seek eligibility and funding approvals.